Notice to HKOITSA 2010 Semi-Finalists31st HKJSECS
- You should submit a proposal, as well as, an A5-sized advertisement which will be included in the booklet of the Exhibition via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59 pm on 1st July, 2010.
- The proposal should be composed of, but not limited to, the following parts:
- Details of the booth (You should, in your booth, present your ideas and prepare an interactive activity, such as a game.)
- The proposal should be written in EITHER Chinese OR English.
- The number of pages of the proposal should not exceed 20.
- Plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- The sources of all quotes (if any) have to be stated clearly.
- Content (40%), including:
Relevance of the content, feasibility of the proposal, budget, correct illustration of IT knowledge, etc.
- Greenovation (30%), including:
Creativity, concept of environmental protection and conservation, etc.
- Style and Structure (30%), including:
Language and general readability of the proposal, attitude, etc.