- The Hong Kong Joint School Electronics and Computer Society (HKJSECS) handles all personal data submitted through the jsecs.org website in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- Unless permitted or required by law, the Society will not disclose users’ personal data to any third parties without their prior consent.
Data we collect
- The Society records visits to this website without collecting any personal identifiable information of users. Such general statistics are collected for the compilation of statistical reports for improving this website.
- When you register for an event, register to be a member, or apply to be a committee member, personal identifable information will be collected by the Society. Please refer to the Personal Information Collection Statement for the purposes of collection and intended usage of the data.
- When you browse this website, cookies may be stored in your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required only for Log In. If you do not enable the cookies, you will be able to use this website but you will not be able to log in.
Correction or Disposal of Personal Information
- Users who wish to make corrections to any information they have provided to the Society or disposal of information they have provided to the Society can write to us at P.O. Box 73945, Kowloon Central Post Office, Hong Kong.
Last Revision Date: 27 Aug 2021