Organized by the Hong Kong Joint School Electronic and Computer Society
co-organized with iResource Center
Hong Kong IT Culture Short Film Contest 2007
To arouse students’ awareness on the unique IT Culture in Hong Kong and on intellectual property right
- Applicants should form teams of 2 - 6 individuals
- The following areas which can augment the healthy development of Hong Kong IT Culture is allowed to be chosen as topics, they are:
1. How DRM technologies facilitate Legal Download
2. Intellectual Property Right in IT Lifestyle
3. Hong Kong as a platform for Innovation and originality
- Each team can decide their own topic, however, the topic chosen must be related with Hong Kong IT Culture and approved by HKJSECS.
- Each team has to submit a short film of 5-8 minutesbased on the chosen topic before the deadline.
- After submission of video, DMR protected Video would be uploaded to a blog for a blog campaign.
- A kick-off ceremony of the Contest will be held on 26 May 2007, in the Baptist University of Hong Kong.
- All awarded projects will be displayed in the 19th Hong Kong Joint School Electronics and Computer Exhibition.
- Fill in the application form, and mail to PO Box 73945, Kowloon Central Post Office, Hong Kong. or email to email@example.com
- Deadline: 2 June 2007
- All entries must be originals and have not been submitted for other competition in part or entirely. Entries can be submitted by mail (in CD/DVD)
- Format of video: should be in MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVI or WMV
- Size of video : should not exceed 1GB
- Pixels of vido: 640*480 pixels
- The number of frames per second (FPS) in the range of 20 to 40
- Deadline of submission: 31 July 2007 (in accordance to the mail chop).
- All entries must be addressed to:
Name & Name of team
Hong Kong IT Culture Short-film Contest 2007
PO Box 73945, Kowloon Central Post Office, Hong Kong.
Cyberport iResource Centre Membership, $3000 cash coupons or equivalent, a trophy and certificates
- First Runner-Up:
Cyberport iResource Centre Membership, $2000 cash coupons or equivalent, a trophy and certificates
- Second Runner-Up:
Cyberport iResource Centre Membership, $1000 cash coupons or equivalent, a trophy and certificates
- Please click here for contest guidelines (Removed) -
- Please click here for application form (Removed) -